I’m not all talk and no action. I’m a combination of both.
My colleagues and peers relate to me as a passionate force to be reckoned with, but my clients rely on me as an integral part of their ongoing strategic business planning, execution and implementation. I bring clarity to their leadership as they explore new options, cultivate new thinking, and create new approaches to complex business and professional challenges.
How may I serve you?
Let’s count the ways…
- Communicate and implement your organization’s strategy — internally and externally — so that all employees, partners, suppliers, and contractors understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company’s overall goals.
- Drive decision-making that creates medium- and long-term growth and profitability.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities and translate them into a comprehensive strategic plan.
- Monitor the execution of the strategic plan.
- Facilitate and drive key strategic initiatives through the inception phase.
- Ensure departmental/unit strategic planning projects reflect the organizational strategic priorities.
- Partner with organizational leadership, special committees, and other consultants to support execution of key initiatives.
- Develop inclusive planning processes.
- Translate strategies into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Mobilize and manage teams charged with executing strategies.
- Act as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.